Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blog Shoutout: The Nosebleeds


I have Derek Anderson manlove. Brady Quinn lol.

Someday some way the Curly R blogroll will be resurrected, it will be bigger, badder and be integrated right into Adam Schein's brain. It will have natural language search, filter out ugly chicks and the top return will always be I Can Has Cheezburger.

But until then I will be giving shoutouts to non-Redskins blogs that link up to me as a way of saying thanks. Today's victim is The Nosebleeds NFL Blog, an NFL general blog with a slight (haha) Cleveland Browns slant (thenaturalmevs has Browns season tix up in you guessed it the nosebleeds).

Go check it out, the guy posts like a madman, already 46 posts for November. Like thenaturalmevs I will also be blogging my Thanksgiving Day experience, just like last year.



Computer monitor flying out the window from here.

0 comments: