Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blogger Deathsport: Week Twelve Picks


OH HAY I HAS BAD NEWZ

Thursday update: Curly R scored 10-6, good for second place. Weekly results here.

Blogger Deathsport rolls on with week twelve picks. Picks for the three Thanksgiving Day games came out Thursday, the rest by Friday. Check Post Game Heroes, CommonPrejudice, CommonPrejudice, Skin Patrol and TexSkins for the others. And now the picks:

Thursday
NYJ @ DAL (-14)
Pick: Cowboys. Can you be pissed after a win?
Result: Cowboys. Happy Thanksgiving now I beat the shit out of you.

GB (-3.5) @ DET
Pick: Packers. They are on a roll and not done yet.
Result: Packers. Looked closer at the time but I was in the zone.

IND (-11.5) @ ATL
Pick: Colts. Atlanta is up to their chin in quicksand.
Result: Colts. The hotel I stayed in did not get fucking NFL Network. Hey NFL Network quit being a bunch of cocks and get it out, games on a network that is not available everywhere on basic cable are not cool. Don't worry, I saw the game from three different bars, just me and my best gril.


Sunday
SF @ ARZ (-10.5)
Pick: 49ers. That's not a line it's a joke.
Result: 49ers. One is a joke the other is a punchline.

DEN @ CHI (-1.5)
Pick: Broncos. When you realize they are a good team?
Result: Broncos. How do you like me now bitch.

HOU @ CLE (-3.5)
Pick: Texans. I think they are going to win three straight for the first time ever.
Result: Browns. I know a Browns blogger that thinks Derek Anderson is having a season never to be repeated, me I think he's cooler than Keanu Reeves.

BUF @ JAX (-8)
Pick: Bills. In a close game.
Result: Jaguars. In a not close game. Youch.

OAK @ KC (-5.5)
Pick: Chiefs. They roll, Warren Sapp gets stoned and says who cares.
Result: Raiders. Looks like Warren is one of those 'motivated' bakeheads.

PHI @ NE (-22)
Pick: Patriots. They are 9-1 against the spread, I can't deny this.
Result: Eagles. Wow, you go AJ Feeley.

NO (-3) @ CAR
Pick: Saints. When your best hope is Vinny Testaverde and he's hurt then you don't have much hope now do you.
Result: Saints. No you don't. Do you.

MIN @ NYG (-7)
Pick: Vikings. Taking the points.
Result: Vikings. Wow, big time, a team on the rise. Yeah, maybe. Right?

BAL @ SD (-9.5)
Pick: Ravens. Also taking these points.
Result: Chargers. My worst pick of the week.

SEA (-3) @ STL
Pick: Seahawks. Matt Hasselbeck's ribs are bruised but the whole Rams team is a bruise.
Result: Seahawks. The Rams are so close to 3-9 they can taste it.

WAS @ TB (-3)
Pick: Redskins. It's win or the season is done as far as I am concerned.
Result: Buccaneers. The season is done but for the wrong reason.

TEN (-1.5) @ CIN
Pick: Bengals. They look just good enough just often enough to fuck with you.
Result: Bengals. See what I mean?


Monday
MIA @ PIT (-16)
Pick: Dolphins. The Patriots the Steelers ain't.
Result: Dolphins. Haven't seen one of those since Jets @ Redskins 1993. Brian Mitchell: "I don't know what's going on." Rich Gannon: "I wish I had more answers."



I can has cheezburger from here.

0 comments: