Thursday, January 03, 2008

Terry Glenn: They're Out to Get Me, They're All Out to Get Me


Time to stay indoors grow out your fingernails and pee in a pickle jar

Hat tip to Skin Patrol who tips the hat to Dave at Blogging the Boys.

Who's feeling a little inadequate after that Dallas game? Who was not happy that his potential first catch of the year was intercepted by his former Ohio State teammate Shawn Springs?

Who got knocked out of bounds in a legal and routine football play then complained to friendly media that the pagan Redskins were out to get him? Out to hurt him, to take him out:

Those guys were out there trying to really take it to my knee. They know if they see us again, they will have problems, especially in Dallas. I think they were trying to hurt me."

Check it folks, Terry Glenn thinks there is a Redskin bounty on his knee. That's a good one, I read this and I laughed and I laughed. You keep strong there Terry, with a little luck you will see the Redskins in two weeks, start working on your excuses now.

For the record, I do not believe in any way that LaRon Landry was going for Terry's knee, it was a play on the ball. Fred Smoot was called for illegal contact downfield, not pass interference and it is unlikely that Loveboat Freddie was somehow trying to check Terry into LaRon's path. Video of the play at Hogs Haven. (op. cit.)

Dave at Blogging the Boys concurs with me (op. cit.) and check the discussion on that thread there. I was pretty pissed about the Brett Keisel hit on Jason Campbell in the preseason so I guess I can get with the speculation but head over to Hogs Haven and check the video while it's still there, it is obvious there was no intent, LaRon was making a play on the ball.

Ooo Terry I hope we see you in two weeks...



Paranoiac Terry Glenn in better times from here.

0 comments: