Thursday, February 14, 2008

Housekeeping


I love it when the maid comes

A quick update, I have added back the Haloscan recent comments feature at right below the masthead. This item disappeared when I upgraded Curly R's template in the fall and a few readers, notably lifetime Eagles fan, season ticket holder and Curly R reader/lurker Wilbert Montgomery have asked to have it back. This widget lists the eight most recent comments to the site.

Any other bloggers out there interested in this widget, I'll share the code, Haloscan appears to have removed it from their site and I had to troll teh tubenets to find it. Any other Blogger bloggers out there still using Blogger comments and not Haloscan, well you need to switch.

Also I'd like to extend a blogger welcome to Nate at Maroon and Black, a new Redskins blog named after Jim Zorn's unfortunate incorrect reference to Redskins colors at his introductory news conference. Nate also writes for Nats Triple Play, an excellent Washington Nationals blog, we had some interaction when I was writing daily for The Curly W and he will be a great addition to Redskinsland.

Maybe someday I'll get to rebuilding teh blogroll but until then if you are a Redskins themed blog you need to get registered at Fair Catch, see link at right, there are only five Redskins blogs listed that post regularly and by now there are a whole lot more of us. We'd be the dominant group there if we were all listed. Let me know if you have questions.



French maid from here.

0 comments: