Thursday, December 06, 2007

Blogger Deathsport: Week Fourteen Picks


What she said

Friday update: Curly R went 12-4 this week, good for second place. Weekly results here.

Blogger Deathsport rolls on with week fourteen, another short week with the Washington Redskins taking the Thursday stage. Check out TexSkins here, Post Game Heroes here, Skin Patrol here and CommonPrejudice here.

Thursday
CHI @ WAS (-3)
Pick: Redskins. How can I not now, it's like watching your kid bomb in the school play, he's awful but he's still yours.
Result: Redskins. Week 15 playoff scenario here.


Sunday
MIA @ BUF (-7)
Pick: Dolphins. Close game.
Result: Bills. Wrong again.

STL @ CIN (-6.5)
Pick: Bengals. Exceeding expectations.
Result: So long screwy see you in Saint Louie.

CLE (-3) @ NYJ
Pick: Browns. Screw them if they screw me.
Result: Browns. I need to move a kee up totaine. Anyone got Jamal Lewis's number?

DAL (-10.5) @ DET
Pick: Lions. Only because they are at home.
Result: Lions. I have become a big Dallas fan at this point in the season. Email me if you don't get it.

KC @ DEN (-6.5)
Pick: Broncos. My wife's cousin says they're decent.
Result: Broncos. Uh yeah 41 points good.

OAK @ GB (-10)
Pick: Packers. This might be a massacree.
Result: Packers. By 31 points.

IND (-9) @ BAL
Pick: Colts. Ravens let down from last week's near stunner.
Result: Colts. Ravens could not manage their way out of a wet paper bag.

CAR @ JAX (-10.5)
Pick: Panthers. Because htat line it soo big.
Result: Jaguars. I won't doubt the Jaguars again.

MIN (-9) @ SF
Pick: Vikings. I think they roll.
Result: Vikings. And they did.

PIT @ NE (-10.5)
Pick: Patriots. Realistic line = realistic beating.
Results: Patriots. It's beautiful man.

NYG @ PHI (-3)
Pick: Eagles. I luff da Iggles dis week.
Result: Giants. More to come from Eli Manning (lol).

ARZ @ SEA (-7)
Pick: Seahawks. I was in Seattle once.
Result: Seahawks. The week of the big win.

TB (-3) @ HOU
Pick: Buccaneers. I'm through with the Texans this year.
Result: Texans. You know they screwed me the next week too.

SD @ TEN (EVEN)
Pick: Chargers. Even line? WTF?
Result: Chargers. Norval Turner is teh bom.


Monday
NO (-4) @ ATL
Pick: Saints. Because the Falcons ain't.
Result: Saints. Roight.

Results tallied Tuesday.



Whatever from here.

0 comments: