Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cut Day


Double Miss

Coach wants to see you. Bring your playbook.

Redskins did not opt to keep Mike Espy, Jimmy Farris or Cedric Killings on the active roster. Espy, though, came back to the practice squad. I would expect that we might see one or two of these players back here or on another team this season. Good luck to those guys. Jimmy looked good enough to make a roster, but with Santana in the #1 position, Antwaan Randle El #1 and Brandon Lloyd at the #1, there was no way. I have little confidence in David Patten and James Thrash any more, so I hope all three #1 receivers stay healthy. Impress me and I'll change my mind.

Rosters are set. Offense. Defense.


Everybody try and look busy. It's still 8 days until the opener.



Jimmy catching TD #2: Tony L. Sandis / Washington Post

0 comments: