Saturday, February 03, 2007

Giant Bunny


Tastes like chicken. If the chicken was the size of a labrador.

I'm heading out for 9 days of vacation on Gasparilla Island, Florida. I'm bringing my notebook PC so I can stay connected, and I will be doing some vacation blogging, some on-topic, some off.

Today we start with something decidedly off-topic. It seems as though North Korea wants to try and breed German gray giant rabbits to help 'feed the population.' You just have to read it for yourself.

Washington Post. Spiegel Online.

Wouldn't it be funny if they were like the bunnies in the debit card commercial breeding like tribbles and just took over the country. Wait a sec...maybe we should see who is really behind this program. This has John Negropomegranate written all over it.



Giant Bunny: Sean Gallup / Getty Images

0 comments: