Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Blog Shoutout: The Om Field


Populist

When Curly R first started up I was invited to join a group of underground Redskins media, including Mark Steven aka Om, an administrator and early member of official Redskins message board ExtremeSkins. The established writers on that list helped me get on my feet in the world of rogue reporting and now nearly one thousand posts later I still put to use their early advice.

When not putting up one of his 17000 plus posts on ExtremeSkins, Mark has his own forum for long form thoughts on the Redskins, The Om Field. Mark recently joined the Sports Blog Net and never posts small thoughts. I have added Om Field to Curly R's blogroll at right, add Mark to your regular rotation of Redskins news.



Computer monitor flying out the window from here.

0 comments: