Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ready to Go


Game on

Everything is in place, Monday cannot get here fast enough, got my tickets and my parking pass for tomorrow night's Eagles at Redskins game. Accompanying me this year will be two Swarthmore Drive neighbors, an college friend slash opportunist, political writer, radio host and former editor of Redskins Examiner Mark Newgent and lifetime Eagles fan, season ticket holder and Curly R reader/lurker Wilbert Montgomery.

For Wilbert Montgomery and me tomorrow's game will be our 23rd of the past 24 Eagles-Redskins games played at any venue, for me it will be my 21st in a row overall and my twelfth in a row at Redskins Stadium. Our streak goes back to 1999, Donovan McNabb's rookie year.

If you are in the Gray lot or nearby come on down and have a drink with us, send me an email and I will give details.


P.S. - Whereas I was hoping to see the Cowboys get slaughtered today, they did not and in fact handily beat the Giants, I will say what I said last month about the first Dallas-New York game, as much as you would have loved to see the Cowboys take a beating when they are already down, Dallas winning that game was much better for the Redskins... as long as Washington remains in playoff contention.



Photo by me.

0 comments: