Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blogger Deathsport: Week Seven Picks


We serve no picks before their time

Tuesday update: Curly R went 8-6, to win. Weekly results here.


Blogger Deathsport rolls on, time for week seven picks. Check out the competition at Hogs Haven, CommonPrejudice and Post Game Heroes. And now your picks:


Sunday
BAL (-3) @ BUF
Pick: Bills. Rallying behind the latest fad named Trent, besides I think the Ravens are losing steam.
Result: Bills. Will this be the year Brian Billick finally almost gets fired?


NYJ @ CIN (-6)
Pick: Jets. New York is used to hearing boos at every game.
Results: Bengals. By the hair of their chinny chin chin.

MIN @ DAL (-9.5)
Pick: Vikings. That's a big line and Adrian Peterson and all.
Result: Cowboys. By the hair of Tony Romo's chinny chin chin.

TB @ DET (-2.5)
Pick: Buccaneers. The Lions' roar is actually a yawn.
Result: Lions. There are so many bad teams, why do I watch football.

NE (-16.5) @ MIA
Pick: Patriots. They have not not covered yet.
Results: Patriots. They have covered every game.

ATL @ NO (-9)
Pick: Saints. New QB for the Falcons and the Saints pummeled the Seahawks last week.
Results: Falcons. If it weren't for odds the Falcs would never win.

SF @ NYG (-9.5)
Pick: 49ers. Line is too big.
Result: Giants. My word what a bad week I'm having.

KC @ OAK (-2.5)
Pick: Chiefs. Fool me once, shame on the Raiders. Fool me twice, definitely shame on me.
Result: Chiefs. The battle of the bad teams.

CHI @ PHI (-5)
Pick: Bears. I think the Eagles will win.
Result: Bears. I get it coming and going: the Bears cover and the Eagles lose.

PIT (-3.5) @ DEN
Pick: Broncos. Because it's Sunday.
Result: Broncos. I watched this game and it was one of the better bad games I've saw this week.

STL @ SEA (-9)
Pick: Seahawks. It keeps getting worse for the Rams.
Result: Seahawks. Something tells me the Rams are going to have a high draft pick.

TEN (-1.5) @ HOU
Pick: Houston. If Matt Schaub is good enough for GoDaddy, he's good enough for me. Wahoowa!
Result: Titans. Unbelievable, that's three teams covering by a total of two points and I was on the wrong side of all three.

ARZ @ WAS (-8.5)
Pick: Cardinals. I have Redskins to win in my straight-up pool.
Result: Redskins. Again I win coming and going, I take the points here and pick Washington in my straight-up pool


Monday
IND (-3) @ JAX
Pick: Colts. That is an embarrassingly small line.
Result: Colts. Patriots are sucking their air and they don't care.

Results tallied Tuesday. That is all.



Late Seating image from here.

0 comments: