Thursday, January 14, 2010

Take a Break Kids


Chill

It's what I'm doing, two draining hard days in the real world and I have no energy to write what must be written about the retirement of offensive line coach Joe Bugel and the hiring of defensive coordinator Jim 'bullcrap plays' Haslett.

Hopefully these moves signal a wholesale changing of the guard, time for a fresh start for the Washington Redskins.


In other new, the wife, in a move of epic galactic proportions is taking herself and my three boys out of town for the weekend starting tomorrow. I am taking Friday off and will be blogging for the win until Sunday night, stay tuned to Curly R all weekend, it could get ugly. The only distraction I am facing for a weekend of playoff football is an empty glass and maybe remembering to eat.



Smoke break from here.

3 comments:







jimmyg

said...

"I appreciate the way Mike handled the situation," Smith said Thursday in a phone interview. "I definitely would have like to have been part of Mike staff's because I think he's going to do a great job, but his decision shows his loyalty to [Turner]. I understand that and I respect it."-Sherman Smith. I might be reading to much into this but things are going well at Redskins Park when a guy speaks so fondly in a situation when they are let go.





Scott McKnight

said...

...and remembering to take the trash out Sunday night.





Anonymous

said...

you shouldda come up and partied in new jersey bro