Powered by Knob Creek
Blogger Deathsport wraps for week eight, I don't work for you so it's technically not late. Blitzburgh continues his charge out the basement, your weekly results:
1. Blitzburgh with 9 wins, 4 losses and 1 push. Smelling playoffs from last place.
T-2. Will Allensworth at 8-5-1, maximizing first down.
T-2. Derek at 8-5-1, hanging around the percentages.
4. Dagger at 7-6-1, at this point is what he is.
T-5. TexSkins at 6-7-1, still in the top tier.
T-5. Gamecocker at 6-7-1, found a successful aspect of the game.
T-7. Ben Folsom at 5-8-1, always seems to be in third and long.
T-7. Brian Hunter at 5-8-1, another failed policy.
9. Gonzo at 4-9-1, losing the turnover battle.
10. River City Rage at 0-14, when doing the right thing means doing the wrong thing.
Brag post summary: Will, TexSkins and Brian each has two brag posts. Blitzburgh has one, brag posts never expire.
Season records through eight weeks, top four do not change, the 50 percent mark is actually floating upward:
1. (1) Will Allensworth at 72-39-4 or a torrid 65% with two weekly wins
2. (2) TexSkins at 62-49-4 or 56% with two weekly wins
3. (3) Derek at 60-52-4 or 54% with no weekly wins
T-4. (4) Brian Hunter at 56-56-4 or 50% with two weekly wins
T-4. (5) Dagger at 56-56-4 or 50% with no weekly wins
6. Blitzburgh (8) at 48-50-3 or 49% with one weekly win
T-7. (7) Ben Folsom at 53-59-4 or 47% with no weekly wins
T-7. (5) Gonzo at 53-59-4 or 47% with no weekly wins
9. (10) Gamecocker at 50-62-4 or 45% with no weekly wins
10. (8) River City Rage at 39-60-2 or 39% with no weekly wins
Pushes are excluded from percentages as they can be neither won not nor lost (there was one push this week).
NFL map from here via here.