Sunday, November 02, 2008

Congress Debating Law Limiting Clinton Portis


Who's happier?

Clinton Portis continues his fifteen minutes of fame, after 145, 129, 175 and 126 yard performances in the month of October, Clinton Portis has been named October 2008's NFL offensive player of the month.

This is Clinton's fifth year with the Redskins, he is in the conversation with Larry Brown and John Riggins. In my opinion he has surpassed Terry Allen, Earnest Byner and Stephen Davis.



Clinton Portis and his mother: Getty Images from here.

2 comments:







Anonymous

said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the sound story.





Anonymous

said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.