Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blogger Deathsport: Week 15 Picks


Nothing but the best this weekend except actually from Kentucky not Oregon

Blogger Deathsport rolls on with week fifteen, it is a road trip weekend. Now the picks:

Thursday
NO @ CHI (-3)
Pick: Bears. I am a Kyle Orton groupie.
Result: PUSH. No winner no winner. A great game if sloppy on all four sides is great.


Sunday
TB @ ATL (-3)
Pick: Buccaneers. Because Atlanta MUST lose in order for the Redskins to stay alive in the playoffs.

TEN (-3) @ HOU
Pick: Titans. Tennessee has not yet shut it down for the playoffs.

WAS (-7) @ CIN
Pick: Redskins. My presence alone will compel them to victory.

SEA @ STL (no line = straight up even)
Pick: Rams. Taking a flyer that Seattle is in the tank for 2009.

GB (-1.5) @ JAX
Pick: Jaguars. Jacksonville will deliver for me one week here sometime.

SF @ MIA (-6.5)
Pick: Dolphins. This was a surprisingly tough pick for me.

DET @ IND (-17)
Pick: Colts. I cannot believe I am doing it, I am going to violate the two touchdown rule.

SD (-5.5) @ KC
Pick: Chiefs. Something tells me Kansas City will lose and cover.

BUF @ NYJ (-7.5)
Pick: Bills. The Jets are no tha good senor.

MIN @ ARZ (no line = straight up even)
Pick: Cardinals. This is the lead pipe lock of the week.

DEN @ CAR (-7.5)
Pick: Panthers. I think they continue from last week but then again I have a tendency to lose picks based the previous week's performance.

NE (-7) @ OAK
Pick: Patriots. The Cable guy will be late again.

PIT @ BAL (-2.5)
Pick: Steelers. I think both teams are good, one is three points better.

NYG @ DAL (-3)
Pick: Giants. The NFC Beast long conceded, the Cowboys must lose to keep the Redskins playoff hopes alive.


Monday
CLE @ PHI (-14)
Pick: Browns. The Eagles get no such benefit of doubt on the two touchdown rule.
Score: 23-13


Enjoy your football, I will be attending the Redskins-Bengals game in Cincinnati today, it is a different world out here in the heartland.



Kentucky whiskey label from here.

0 comments: