Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Really?


An official grocery store?

I am in Charlottesville Virginia visiting the wife's family, all three kids are with their grandparents and the wife and I are at a hotel getting ready to do what married adults with children do when their children are not present -- go out to dinner. What, should we be doing something else?

So I am at Barracks Road walking back with some last minute gifts for my wife and as I stroll past the Harris Teeter I see the sign above in the window. It would seem Harris Teeter is the Official Grocery Store of the Washington Redskins.

Do they sell sour grapes there?

[punchline reset]

Durant Brooks, cleanup on aisle eight!

[punchline reset]

Bitter beer face!

[punchline reset]

They only sell onions that make you cry.

[punchline reset]

Pound of butter for Mike Sellers fingers.


Leave your other punchlines in comments.



Photo by me.

0 comments: