Wednesday, September 03, 2008

100 Words with the New York Times


Liberal media my ass

John Woods and the guys at the New York Times Fifth Down NFL blog are starting up a new feature this season, 100 Words wherein bloggers covering the Giants' opposing team of the week answer one (self-asked) question in one hundred words. I joined Will Allensworth from Hogs Haven, Guy Damrosch and David Wagner from Riggo's Rag and John from the NYT for the inaugural edition.

It should be noted I am the only Redskins fan that picked Washington to lose, there is a reason why.

Guy and David each has his own exchange with the Fifth Down guys here and here.

And I had no idea David Wagner was an editor for the MIT Sloan Management Review, that's some hardcore shit, yup there he is.



Composite image by me, New York Time T magazine cover from here, NFL logos from here.

0 comments: