Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Beating the Cowboys: an Owner's Emotion


That's right bitches

As we were reveling in the Redskins win over the Cowboys on Sunday a neighbor caught this post game shot of the visitor's locker room on the Fox coverage, I set up my tripod and took some pictures. We bandied about how to caption these photos, Mystery Science Theater 3000 style, you can guess some comedy themes from looking at them.

Lord knows I have had some choice words for Dan Snyder over the years here at Curly R, in the end I decided just to let these images speak for themselves, this moment of connection between an owner and his new coach.






































Dan Dan the Sports Bog Man and Chris Mottram also zero in on this moment.



Images by me of the Fox broadcast.

0 comments: