Mulligans in week two, that's pretty weak
Blogger Deathsport wraps for week two and we have a winner, TexSkins of Hogs Haven, a tough week of picks.
1. TexSkins with 10 wins, 4 losses and one push. Won in a down week because he bothered to put in a tiebreak.
2. Will at 10-4-1, another solid week for Will.
3. Dagger at 9-5-1, presaging another good year for Dagger.
T-4. Derek at 8-6-1, rooting for a pretty good Eagles team so far.
T-4. Gonzo at 8-6-1, his conventional wisdom is almost as wrong as mine.
6. Ben at 5-9-1, week two is a little early to surrender my picks to the monkey.
T-7. Gamecocker at 4-10-1, for some strange reason did not make picks for the SF-SEA or ATL-TB games. Guess he couldn't make up his mind.
T-7. Brian at 4-10-1, needs a bigger dartboard.
D/Q. River City Rage with no picks for the week. FAIL
D/Q. Blitzburgh with no picks for the week. FAIL
Brag post summary: Will and TexSkins now each has one brag post in reserve. Brag posts never expire.
Season records through one week, we are giving Blitzburgh and River City Rage mulligans for missing their picks this week.
1. (1) Will Allensworth: 23-7-1 or 77% with one weekly win
2. (T-2) TexSkins: 19-11-1 or 63% with one weekly win
3. (T-2) Dagger: 18-12-1 or 60% with no weekly wins
4. (T-2) River City Rage: 9-7-0 or 52% with no weekly wins (missed week two picks)
5. (T-5) Derek: 16-14-1 or 53% with no weekly wins
6. (9) Gonzo: 15-15-1 or 50% with no weekly wins
7. (T-5) Ben Folsom: 13-17-1 or 43% with no weekly wins
T-8. (T-5) Brian Hunter: 12-18-1 or 40% with no weekly wins
T-8. (T-5) Gamecocker: 12-18-1 or 40% with no weekly wins
10. (10) Blitzburgh: 5-11-0 or 31% with no weekly wins (missed week two picks)
Pushes are excluded from percentages as they can be neither won not nor lost. Week three picks out from here on yesterday's lines.
NFL map from here via here.