Thursday, August 16, 2007

That Not So Fresh Feeling


Time to douche the blogroll

The Redskins season is approaching and Curly R is about to make some changes to the blogroll at right. A few writers in the Redskins blog ghetto have not posted in a while so this is your notice. If you have not posted within the last 30 days I'm dropping you off. There are beau coup new Redskins blogs to add and a few others I want to pick up that are not specifically oriented toward my beloved Redskins and I will be making room.

So right now, from Curly R's blogroll I'm talking to David at Skinsaphrenia and Counter Trey.

War Cry looks like it was folded into Hail Redskins so it will drop off and Hail Redskins will stay.

Redskins Warpath and the Hail Redskins forums will move into a new forums category and yes for gods sake I'm going to add ExtremeSkins!

What happened to Melinda at Redskins Huddle? I realize she is the only woman in the blog ghetto and acknowledge the sight gag on this piece is in poor taste and hope neither she nor any female nor very sensitive male like Burgundy and Gold is offended. My sincere apologies to those that are and while I will not retract this post nor pull the image I will promise to squeeze some more material out of the issue with at least two more posts, the apology post and the apology for the apology post.

Tandler's will get an updated link and all you new bitches will get your due.



I could not find the original 'not so fresh feeling' commercials from the 80s for Massengil feminine wash so the YouTube above had to do. Anyone that can find the original commercial online gets a flan or baklava (your choice) courtesy of Curly R.

0 comments: