Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Training Camp Whatever 14 August 2007


Gnarly hit dude

Yah dude a little behind b/c teh man's been getting me down at work soory I haven't posted in a week.

9 August 2007
This Lorenzo Alexander dude is like totally a freakazoid. He like lost his helmet? In the Titans game Saturday? And totally took a shot int he face. It looked really bad but Im like pretty sure it was just a bad hit on his face and not like a consu concussion. You can totally see the hit for free here. My brother knows a guy in Seahttle that has a friend that is a like a professional skater that injured his face on a halfpipe and now he like can't eat solid food.

I totally don't trust a dude in Washington named Dallas.


10 August 2007
I was totally gonna go to this but my roommate who's like a shallow corporate raider had to work late and I don;t have a car but it was fine because my other friend totally had some of the kind and we jst stayed up playing Madden.


11 August 2007
Like that time my boss at the Mexican restaurant left a note for me to come in early the next day and I didn't get it and didn't come in early so I got fired, Joe Salave'a didn't get the note except he dint get fired he just lost his job to Kedric Golston. Whatever, dude toally makes bank.


12 August 2007
Some friends of mine on tour with Disco Biscuits crashed at my pad Friday night and we got so wasted I totally forgot there was a Redskins game on.


13 August 2007
Jason Campbell is every slacker's role model. He's been on the job a year and it's still ok to not really get it. Except maybe for Shawn Springs who can suck at his job for a whole year, skip all the company functions and the boss still loves him. I want that job.



Slacker Jack label from here. Video of Lorenzo Alexander going in with no helmet, hat tip to Mr. Irrelevant from here.

0 comments: