As regular as Old Faithful on 40% bran flakes
Blogger Deathsport wraps for week seven, Brian takes the week and the brag post rich get richer:
1. Brian Hunter on a tiebreak with 8 wins and 6 losses. Secretary of Untraceable Donations.
2. Ben Folsom at 8-6, Secretary of Detritus
T-3. Will Allensworth at 7-7, Secretary of Manageable Third Downs
T-3. TexSkins at 7-7, Secretary of Ball Flow
T-3. Derek at 7-7, Secretary of Nonreasonable Expectations
T-3. Gamecocker at 7-7, Secretary of Mixed Messaging
T-7. Dagger at 5-9, Secretary of What Was I Saying
T-7. Gonzo at 5-9, Secretary of Behind the Curve
9. Blitzburgh at 4-10, Secretary of That Not So Fresh Feeling
10. River City Rage at 0-14, even when doing the lord's work the lord wants you to make picks.
Brag post summary: Will, TexSkins and Brian each has two brag posts. Brag posts never expire.
Season records through seven weeks, Will is still on top despite his percentage dropping three weeks in a row, Brian rockets three places in one week:
1. (1) Will Allensworth at 64-34-3 or 65% with two weekly wins
2. (2) TexSkins at 56-42-3 or 57% with two weekly wins
3. (4) Derek at 52-47-3 or 53% with no weekly wins
4. (7) Brian Hunter 51-48-3 or 52% with two weekly wins
T-5. (5) Dagger at 49-50-3 or 49% with no weekly wins
T-5. (5) Gonzo at 49-50-3 or 49% with no weekly wins
7. (9) Ben Folsom at 48-51-3 or 48% with no weekly wins
T-8. (8) Blitzburgh at 39-46-2 or 46% with no weekly wins
T-8. (3) River City Rage at 39-46-2 or 46% with no weekly wins
10. (10) Gamecocker at 44-55-3 or 44% with no weekly wins
Pushes are excluded from percentages as they can be neither won not nor lost (there were no pushes this week).
NFL map from here via here.