Saturday, October 04, 2008

I Am Off to Philadelphia


ROAD TRIP

Lifetime Eagles fan, season ticket holder and Curly R reader/lurker Wilbert Montgomery and I are off to Philadephia, we are going a day early ahead of tomorrow's game to check out the scene, something we have not done in ten years of attending games together.  Of particular interest to us is the R. Crumb exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Contemporary Art, and the chance to revist some of our old exploits, including the Phish show at Chestnut Cabaret in March 1992 and our adventures at the Theta Chi house at the University of Pennsylvania after the show.

Game preview and Blogger Deathsport picks are in drafts, I'll be coming live with them tonight, it's Eagles week people, look alive.



Photo by me.  My future mother in law won this Redskins gym bag at the DC Chili Cookoff in 1996.  The Redskins hat dates from the 1991 Super Bowl season.  Change comes slow for me.

0 comments: